Friday 29 August 2008

Yokohama getaway

Taking a bit of break from the insomniac Tokyo, we found a day of peacefulness in neighboring port city Yokohama.

Yokohama Chinatown: The largest Chinatown in Japan and Asia.

This Chinatown had a completely different atmosphere from the one in my home city Kobe; needless to say its scale was enormously huge and everything looked more organized in tourist attraction way.

For lunch, as my brother cautioned me, we had a trouble in deciding a restaurant; how can we possibly choose one from over 200 of them? we after all believed in our own intuition as we always do;P.

...By the way, big congrats for the glories of team Japan in Beijing Olympic 2008<3<3

...A lovely scenery of harbour which reminded me of my city; Yokohama really was a bigger version of Kobe I thought.


Walked to red brick wearhouse, one of the historic buildings in Yokohama.


Tokyo adventure is almost coming to the end...

No comments: