Friday 15 August 2008

Sorry, I love Crêpes more than Louis Vuitton

Omotesando is often renowned as one of the prestigious neighbourhoods in Tokyo; we see the stretches of designer label boutiques on the both sides of the road, and many chic cafes and restaurants are also found in the side streets. Apparently it was one of my fav places in Tokyo though it might still take some years to be able to crawl from shop to shop in the area with tons of brand-named shopping bags; yes, I'm after all a poor student yet;((((.









Architecture designed by Tadao Ando.



I've just found out later in Wikipedia that Omotesando is often designated as Tokyo's Champs-Élysées; wow, it perfectly makes sense that I had my best French moment at a lovely French crêperie in Omotesando with my French beloved(we had even been there twice in one week... now I'm a huge fun of galette:D).




Or maybe you knew it sweetie, yes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

いいえ、ぜんぜん知らなかった:幸運な偶然だった^^
  The whole neighborhood indeed somehow did look home alike, but to tell the truth, I never check Wikipedia when I look for a crêperie...so I had no idea, lol.

Thanks for this complementary information, it does indeed make perfect sense. Since you have enjoyed very much Omotesando, I am totally sure you'll find your happiness in the real Champs Elysées someday!
In the meantime, hope you'll find a crêperie in Kobe to satisfy your new crave for gallettes and crêpes^^

Mihiro said...

guess what i've already found the place for gallettes in Kobe though i'm afraid that it won't be as C'est bon as the one we had in Omotesando...it was exquisite *tummy rumbling*