Thursday 21 August 2008

When you wish upon a star

Seriously I didn't know that fantasy still works so well on two 22 years old university students; Disney magic really did exist and we were no doubt its living proof on that day.


As soon as the entrance opened at 8 am we dashed for the ride called Splash Mountain and then got completely soaked by a huge splash in the end. What a perfect kickoff of the day;P.

Super cute Mickey Mouse shaped cookie with ice cream:D. Sorry, but I have to eat...gomen ne.

Daydream continued even after the sun went down...


One of the legendary attractions: It's a small world! Since we both love it so much we've been on its ride twice this time. I'm pretty sure that I can still enjoy it even when I become the age of grandma. You know, we all have more or less of Peter Pan spirit.

Time to leave the world of fantasy...

Thank you so much Chris for giving me such an wonderful and unforgettable day (although I may have spoiled this perfect present a bit with my nose allergy). It had certainly become the best memory of my 2008 Tokyo summer.

...and thanks so much for always keeping me entertained with your crazy materials;). You completely make me lose control of my virgo-ness!

By the way, why it's always so sad to leave the world of Disney?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

virgo-ness?

Toby

lethuyhoan said...

I like your nice pictures and be attracted by your tour. It makes me get to know more about Japan. Thank you.

Mihiro said...

To Toby:
According to the astrology, some of virgo's traits are said as...

meticulous/orderly /methodical practical/conservative/conventional/well-mannered/undemonstrative

:)

To lethuyhoan:
thank you! please look forward to discovering more of Japan on my blog:).

thanks for visiting!x