Sunday 31 August 2008

L'occitane Café

Some of you female readers might know, L'OCCITANE launched its first cafe in the world in the center of Shibuya in May this year. Since I'm a bit of devotee of their products, I'd been longing to experience afternoon tea at this cafe if I had a chance to visit Tokyo. So there I was...

Cosy ambience+ divine afternoon treat+ wonderful company= happiest smile on me♥

My order: Iced earl grey tea with fruit salad and organic honey.

Oh yes, this might work better on my weary summer skin than expensive night cream.

Chris's beautiful tart bejeweled with red berries...

Another great feature of this cafe was that you can almost command the view of Shibuya scramble junction if you are lucky to have a seat by the window ( though this fantastic location seems to have an apparent impact for the prices of food there;P). It was pretty phenomenal.

So, I'm done with all my Tokyo photos now...

2 comments:

nevzet said...

Hi Mihiro,

You have very nice blog and I would like to know about Loccitane cafe in Tokyo a little bit. Can you tell me how looks like and what kind of tea and coffe they have.

Anonymous said...

actually, the first cafe they ever opened in the world was a few years before, in new york city's soho!