Thursday 21 August 2008

Pop it up with Harajuku girls

Harajuku girls
I'm looking at you girls
You're so original girls
You got the look that makes you stand out
Harajuku girls,
I'm looking at you girls
You mix and match it girls
You dress so fly and just parade around
("Harajuku Girls" by Gwen Stefani)


Eccentricity thrives....







One of Must to do things in Harajuku: trying famous Marion Crepes














Did I try? No. After experiencing authentic French crêpe in Omotesando I didn't think I could dare to do that;p.

2 comments:

Irredento Urbanita said...

I love the song that sounded when I started to look at your blog. Tender in the air.

Regards from Barcelona

Mihiro said...

the back groud song is "Romeo n Juliet" by Clazziquai Project, Korean music band.
beautiful song yes?:)

thanks for visiting!xx