Friday 1 August 2008

Virgo in August:"you've just climbed one heck of a mountain and now it's time for dawn."


Returning massive volumes of books to the university library, going to hairdresser, outlet store shopping and sleeping without alarm clock; yes, summer holiday is here! oh, I feel super.

Exams went decently good and fortunately I won't have to stay restless over the summer in terms of my results.

So, 3 more days till I leave for...guess where:). I'll give you some hints. 1) Beijing for 2008 Olympic Games. 2) Melbourne to visit my dearest peeps. 3) Tokyo. Well, I've been unemployed for so long so you know whether I could possibly cross the border with the current insane airfare price.

I'm going to Tokyo!

This is indeed my first time to properly visit there( so far my Tokyo experience only happened in Tokyo Disneyland, Yoyogi national stadium for cheerleading competitions and for job-interviews at one of the firms. What a shame;p) so I'm lusting to see real Tokyo this time. Plus the thing is that I'll be travelling with my favorite french guide. You'll find out what this means later*grin*.

and guess what I inherited from my daddy yesterday...



I cannot be happier, seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Gasp* IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! Mihiro... ♥!!!!

Mihiro said...

arigotou as always♥