Saturday 2 August 2008

precociously mujer

So it seems our girl is turning into even more of woman with her vaso de tinto.

Natsuko just came back from her 2 months study program in LA so last night three of us ( Yukkin couldn't make it since she was away this weekend) flocked in Umeda for regular wine& dine session and most importantly it was her 23rd birthday. Gosh, years pass astonishingly fast; we're both 18 when we first met in uni. Things have completely changed now.








My friend who never fails to be the most adorable girl in the whole universe.







...And a secret of the night was revealed:). Happy Birthday my dear lady! You are forever a girl of Reppeto although Manolo Blahnik may dangle its voluptuous high-heels before you.



Simply the best shot of the night.

So I'm leaving for Tokyo tomorrow night! See you later all my ladies and gents, and enjoy your summer with oodles of ice-cream and sun shines! I'll be back in a week.

Best summer time wishes xxx

6 comments:

Misha( Misato Aoki ) said...

this is my song, mee chan....i dont know how many times i have played the song on my ipod. love the song, makes me so sentimental.

Anonymous said...

Have a good time in Tokyo! I am looking forward to hearing all about it.

Lucky girl being on summer holidays. :)

Toby

Irredento Urbanita said...

I am starting to adore your images. Daily life !!!

Regards

Valery

Barcelona Daily Photo

Anonymous said...

Hi mihiro, this is your ex-hall mate here checking out your blog :).

Nice blog, good knowing you're all well over in Japan.

I love the background music too :).

Mihiro said...

To misha:
i knew it:). i'm loiving its lyric!
very cute.

To toby:
hi toby, thanks for your comment as always! i'm in tokyo now and having bunches of amazing/crazy experience so far;). i'll surely tell you all about it when i'm back. you'll surely love it!

To irredento:
thanks! well, blogging about daily life in a way makes me appreciate those trivial everyday experience:).

To kevin:
kevin!! thanks for visiting and so nice to hear from you<3. i'm in tokyo right now and it's been fantastic so far. how's everything for you and where are you atm? please keep me posted;).

btw the song is by Ken Hirai " Sekai de Ichiban Kimi ga Suki". nice, yes;)?

Guillermo said...

Ah is this the same song yet? Now I know! It was long time since my last visit, sorry dear Mihiro.

And something else: amazing Spanish lessons! :D Great!

Guillermo