Thursday 14 August 2008

when Starbucks became so spectacular?




Starbucks in Shibuya is privileged to command the view of entire scramble junction, which is definitely one of the breathtaking spectacles in Tokyo. Since it's such an iconic place, this Starbucks seemed to be one of the tourist attractions where tons of foreigners flock in.


...iced coffee for me, and mango frappuccino for him. We stuck to this basics during our Tokyo travelling:p.


Spied into Shibuya 109, the mecca for young Asian fashionistas. Unfortunately their barbie-ish style didn't impress me much any more but I would have gone nuts if I were still teenage for sure.


Din-din with Misha at Isetan in Kichijo-ji<3.It's been already 5 months since twinhood got apart.

*Coming up next* Omotesando /Asakusa temple /Akihabara.

2 comments:

Guillermo said...

Hi again Mihiro!
You're right in not believing that most touristic places are the best ones to visit, but sometimes these crowded places are so charming... Specially in Japan crowded places are part of the local culture, and you can't miss it when visiting Japan, even if you don't like crowds very much...

I wanted to comment about the song playing in your site, it's lovely! Please who sings?, could you let me know?

And something else: I'm already back to my country, unfortunately (as I would like to have stayed in Japan for some time longer), but there are so many places left to visit, that I have the perfect excuse to go back to Japan, hehe... Recently I saw the same place in someone else's blog, and I wondered where it was (my friend doesn't include many details in her posts). It was funny discovering without asking her ;)

Very nice blog, go ahead! Kisses!

Mihiro said...

i totally agree with you! i don't like overcrowded places but i somehow love Shibuya and it's ambience. it's simply dymanic to see the flow of people and i feel so much of energy.

the background music is "Romeo n Juliet" by Clazziquai Project. it's Korean as you may have noticed:).

so you are back in Spain now? i know it's always sad to leave a coutry which you already feel a great affection to. but you know japan is always waiting for you to come back^^!

thanks for visiting!