Monday 8 September 2008

so I sealed it with kisses...

Before the summer starts this year almost every worker I've met told me that I should have a full blast during the holiday since this was the final big vacation I've got as a student. Without fail it has indeed turned out as one of the most amazing summer I've ever had. No more fears and hesitancy, and everything has become crystal-clear in me as if those bright summer days made it so.

It was a summer of rediscovery, faith and love.


Chris leaves Japan on Wednesday and we won't see each other until January. 4 months sounds pretty harsh but he'll be busy with his MA course and I'll also be tied up with my final semester plus part time work so hopefully it won't be that bad. But of course I'll still very much miss him for sure.


Kindly September wind already feels so sweet.

Kisses,

5 comments:

I♡ Kent said...

ohhhh, he's leaving so soon?
The distance makes your love more and more bigger so I think that you don't have to worry about it! You know, he had waited so long when u were in AUS,right?
Call me when u feel like talking with someone else. I can support u as a friend.
well, i heard that colbie colliat is coming to Osaka at the end of this month. Did u know that?the problem is that it's little bit expensive like 6300yen for each. But if you're goin' i want to go there with.
What do u think of it?

Irredento Urbanita said...

So he is your love? wwooww, love is in the air. Nice two !!!

And I love the song of your blog !!!

You have chosen good, in both cases.

:)

Valery

Barcelona Daily Photo

Michel said...

I know how hard it is to be removed from your loved one by such a big distance.

I know that both of you have to stand strong. Me and my girlfriend did. You will too. I wish you both all the luck and love in the world. Enjoy every single minute before departure.

Love is the shortest way to each other.

Michel NL

Michel said...

FYI NL as in the Netherlands.

Mihiro said...

Naochan:
...you're always so sweet, darling! yes i think we already have a sort of immune to long distance thing so keep telling myself that 4 months is nothing!

damn...i was totally unaware of Colbie coming to Osaka!!!! i'm dying to see her but i've already got work on that day;((. seriously, what should i do?!


Valery:
Gracias! the song is " Oxygen" by Colbie Caillat. i love all her music!

Michel:
thanks, and yes i'll and we'll stay strong!

plus great to have a visitor from Holland! 

all the best for you too from Japan:).