Saturday 27 September 2008

It's ladies exclusive

To tell the truth I was expecting more awkwardness and a stammer ; it was unusual enough having lunch privately with my brother's girlfriend whom I've met only once before. 15 minutes later we were however just two loquacious girls who never stop talking on boys and cheerleading ( we're both ex-cheerleaders!) with health-conscious salad lunch. We incredibly struck a chord with each other.

Dearest my brother, I think you're truly blessed.

By the way, it's time to appreciate hot coffee...recent insane climate is already making people impatient for boots and coat!

2 comments:

Angel of Hope said...

Hey mihiro =) been quite some time since i last post a comment, but i do always follow ur blog, and there are as always nice pictures for me to add to my imagination of Japan haha.

see you had quality time chatting with ur bro's gf, that kinda meeting always givs me the weird feeling too, glad that you bonded well :) and that last picture, is that coffee bean?.. i felt otherwise....haha

and is the weather really extreme these days over there, its suposed to be getting hotter right.. or is it still in winter mode? haha

take care, miss u always
kev

Mihiro said...

hi kevin! thanks always for your lovely comment:D

it was in fact the first time in my life to meet up with gf/bf of any of my siblings but i think we already built a sort of sisterhood!

it's autumn here in japan but last week's coldness was crazy and it was almost November weather.

unfortunatelly it's not coffee bean or if i'm not mistaken we don't have it here in japan:p. it was starbucks...very classic, yes?:P

love,

mihiro