Sunday 22 February 2009

Still floating in the icy Orient

Back in Myongdong urbanity...




We looked for our last supper in Seoul from stalls in Dongdaemun Market but apparently got lost in millions of retail shops. Language was indeed the desperate matter during this trip.

One of the symbolic shots of Korea though the gate was surprisingly smaller than I expected.
*

Not forgetting the girls' best friends in the evening:).

*
So at last I covered the whole itinerary of my Seoul trip... so sorry readers it took more than 1 month to post them all. For some personal reasons I'm not expecting any next big trip or going out of Japan at least until summer but I'm already considering a big travel plan later this year. Can't wait until the next exotic adventure.

By the way K-Pop is occupying my iPod now;P.

No comments: