Tuesday 6 January 2009

Starbucks, Chinese Steamed bun and old friend

Apparently my Christmas 2008 was all about friend, friend and friend (... just letting you know for those foreign readers: Christmas isn't really a family thing here but instead we have New Year to spend time with family and relatives). See, Santa had sent me a guest from my dear Melbourne.

Sho visited me in Kobe on Christmas morning. No need to say my small size soy latte was so not enough to accompany our everlasting conversation.

Surprisingly China town was crowded as always even on Christmas day. Asians after all love dumpling and noodles rather than juicy turkey;P.

Sho-kun, I think I forgot to tell you the most important thing on that day; "Merry Christmas"!

I'll miss you, my Mr. joker!xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

写真見たらTokushima leftとかいっぱいついてなんかいやよん。

メリークリスマス、俺も忘れてた。