Sunday 18 May 2008

sneak peek


Here's my interim report.

First of all, wow, thank you everyone so much for continually checking me out despite my current absence. How sweet! I'm still not officially back yet, but I'll try to keep you posted when time allows and also when I desperately felt a need for a sense of creativity in life.

Also thanks for those who have been sending me a word of care and encouragement. You truly are all amazing souls, and I am so lucky to be always surrounded by such fantastic supporters. I am so blessed.

o.k. let me just give you a quick glimpse of what has been going on in my life.

My future is still not confirmed yet, and I'm still getting myself off to potential future employers or career conventions every week. Nonetheless, I'm more or less feeling determined this time and beginning to see a shaft of hope which I didn't see last time. Indeed I've just received an approval for the interview from the company I've visited last week in Tokyo;).

University life has been giving it an additional hecticness, but my favorite IR and Spanish classes are keeping me awake. Several new encounters with internationals are spicing it up even more.

And my heart pulses with something:)

Wonderful weekend readers!

3 comments:

Irredento Urbanita said...

Hi Mihiro:

A pleasure to meet you, you also have a really interesting blog. An austrian friend of mine was studying in Barcelona and also created a blog abouit her student life here. Thanx for adding my photoblog in your links, I'll do the same. What do you study?

Greetings from Barcelona

Anonymous said...

みひろちゃん!
よかったー:)元気にやってるようで何より☆

ずっとみひろちゃんにカード送ろうと思って、かわいいカード見つけるたびに買いあさってるのに、忙しさにかまけて送らないでごめんなさい。。

あたしは今ゲートの業務をやっていて、毎日空港中を走りまくってます=3

みひろちゃんに話したいこといっぱいあるねん!ランチかご飯行こーね!また連絡します♪(長くなった笑)

Mihiro said...

To irredento:
thanks for visiting!
i major in english and international studies. but also submajor in Spanish:). i'm hoping to travel in Spain near future.

To: 奈緒ちゃん
いつもコメントありがとう!何とか元気だよ!また最近就活も選考段階にのってきてちょっと忙しくなってきました。

奈緒ちゃんも毎日確実にステップアップしていってるんだね!本当に応援しています。

私もまた電話します^^ miss you!