Saturday 26 April 2008

Still unbroken


So if a night of alcohol spree is a way to heal one's bruise, for me it's a night of pure companionship which gives the most infallible remedy to my current sunken spirits.

Friday night at usual hideaway with my señor and señoritas.


















Spending time with them made me feel a million times better.
Thank you so much for always plucking up my heart and loving me unconditionally. You guys are incredible.


Now is the time for overcoming fears and the current deep-set confidence. I've decided that I'll traversing the road I've yet to travel, making discoveries along the way.

My heart is awake.

************
I'll be away from now and won't be uploading for at least few weeks or possibly longer. I thought I need to focus on looking for jobs for the moment although writing here is always so pleasurable. And I'm so thankful for those who always care about me and send me the words of encouragement via commenting here and emails.

I'll return soon:).

8 comments:

Angel of Hope said...

I'll always be here to give you my support, all the best in your job hunting k :) *hugs*arqzw

Anonymous said...

みひろちゃん、あたしもいつも応援しています。いつでも頼ってね!

あたしもみひろちゃんやみんなに会った夜はほんとに元気もらえるんやで!

またカード送ります☆

Mihiro said...

thanks kev! that's so sweet of you.
yes life has been tough on me and i still haven't got any positive response from the companies that i've applied so far.
i'll come back soon, hopefully with my dream job;)*wink*
take care xx

Mihiro said...

To:奈緒ちゃんへ
ありがとう!
こちらこそ、金曜日は奈緒ちゃんやみんなから本当に元気もらいました。やっぱりスパイス(プラスワン^^)、最高!

私も奈緒ちゃんのこと本当に応援しています!いつか近いうちにFカウンター、必ず見に行くね^^

もうちょっと就活第二幕が軌道に乗るまで待っててね!please stay tuned^^

*hug*

Anonymous said...

Hi Mihiro,

It's nice to be here, nice blog you have and you know what? I find you through verve, have a great day..cheers

Mihiro said...

thanks for visiting! so exciting to have a visitor from Bali<3 i know, verve is pretty cool way to meet awesome bloggers.
best,

SACKS said...

Carrona's with Lime always makes me feel better. That and Tequila. Lol. Lovely blog.

Mihiro said...

thanks! and yes i totally agree:P