Thursday 14 February 2008

Love Today


I love Valentine's Day, I mean, as much as I hate it; seeing many shops dripped with heart-shaped goodies just leaps up one's heart while it could be no more merciless without having beloved one to give it.

We Japanese celebrate Valentine's day in a unique fashion, which is simply described as a day when only women give chocolate gift to thier special someone. Not a mutual exchange or any sort...boys are undeniably blessed in this country:(.

Anyways, I'm sending love and appreciation for all my favorite people who always make my day brighter and my life a little easier. And not to forget, special one for my truelove.

Also I send my deepest thanks for many earnest readers around the world.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I love you all!

4 comments:

Angel of Hope said...

Hey, happy valentines, how i wish i will get chocolates from a girl on this day. haha :) i miss my sweetheart a lot too as she is far away this year, i posted my gifts to her. Nice cookies there, you made them?

Mihiro said...

thanks kev! happy valentines for you, too! i enjoyed a glace at malaysian valentine on your bloggie. i'm sure your girl will love your gift! i wish i could also be the one who recieve the gift rather than giving:P. cookies are not mine but i thought they were just so adorable<3. i baked chocolate brownies this year.

wishing the best for your work!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures ♥

Mihiro said...

heey sam!!
thanks these cookies are so cute aren't they??:D
have you ever spent valentine's day in japan? if so, you know how cruel this day could be for girls here;P
hope you had a sweet heart-day this year:).