Monday 24 November 2008

pretty please

Hi lovelies you may have noticed that my updates have been getting a little slow these days but my absence can attribute to nothing but the whirlwindness of my current life-style ; no kidding, for the past few weeks I found myself either at university or work and as soon as I get home I eat, bath, get into PJ's and snuggle down in my bed. I'm now totally convinced with people whinging that a day had more than 24 hours.

Photos are also piling up but they'll soon be uploaded(sorry girls!).

To my relief, this week is going to be mixed with a bit of sugar and spice besides mound of study and work:

-payday! yay!
-Priscilla Ahn concert in Osaka on Thursday
-may have a slight change on my hair style
-open new make up base from cle de peau BEAUTE
- and not to forget routine Skype bonne nuit with my beloved:)


Enjoy the last blessing of November everyone! Next post will be up soon so please stay tuned.


3 comments:

I♡ Kent said...

Hey,sweetie!
I'm happy you look fine and it's gonna be special week for u to have fun.I wanted to see ya on the next Saturday's reunion party.(sad)
i know you can't come for your job but let me know if you're free on the other days. Let's talk and have a cup of tea around Sannomiya.

love,
Naoko

Anonymous said...

hey my sis. I miss your nice photos!

stay warm

Mihiro said...

To Naodchan:
hey darling, thanks always for your comment:).
i'm eagerly looking forward to hearing about the reunion party from you. i'm waiting for tons of juicy news;).please please give my big hi to everyone and you'll have a great night! see you soon.
xx

To misha:
hey:). thanks for the call the other day. hope you aren't feeling too lonely this weekend *grin*

can't wait to go back to Tokyo for great photos!
xx