Tuesday 4 November 2008

Friday deluxe

Last Friday both my best friend and I had our classes cancelled due to university festival so decided to indulge ourselves in early weekend comfort. Lunch at Genius Cafe among many hurried office workers; in 5 months from now we'll be also munching on a sandwich with business documents on one hand. Scary.

Career, men, fashion, beauty tips, marriage and life: as usual our conversation covered whole index of female magazine.

Naoko:"I wonder what being independent means."

...I think we need a special issue for that topic, sweetie.

Crawled through vintage shops after lunch.

Isn't this dress so Blair Waldorf?Beautiful.

*

Realizing that it's November, I was suddenly caught in reminiscence of days in Melbourne; it's amazing how a year changes everything.

I miss you my people.

4 comments:

I♡ Kent said...

thanx miffy!
I come to think that i was thinking too much of my ideal"me". As you said, now i should do every little thing that i have to do and these efforts will make me "a mature person" I hurried up to know the answer but i have to carry on what i have to do "now"

anyway, it was so sweet so have lunch with u!

see you soon.
Naoko

Unknown said...

you guys live so close. gealous! haha. i need to catch up with you guys! hope to see you at the end of Nov.
and watching gossip girl? me, too. im into it<3

akiko

Anonymous said...

We miss you too Mihiro!

Time does fly doesn't it? I have finished exams now which technically means that I have finished my degree. Scary! Hopefully I will get into Honours though, and thereby postpone my release into the 'real world'.

*Hug* and all the best.

Toby

P.S. The photos, as always, are great to look at.

Mihiro said...

To Naochan:
it was lovely friday for me, too. thanks my dear:).

it's important to chase ideal oneself to some extent but i just believe it's difficult to achieve after all if we can't live the best of each second and moment.

another coffee session soon;).

xx


To Akichan:

hello my sweet! i know, you are supposed to be here with us;P. unfortunately i won't be at reunion on 29th but we'll def see each other early next year, yes?

GG has been my huge obesssion too;p. great show.


To Toby:
thanks always Toby, i easily get nostalgic these days:((. this is unbelievable that a year has been past already since my good-bye to howitt last year *sob*

and congratulation for finishing your degree! so you're going into honours next? fantastic. will it be monash or other grad school?

have a blast and enjoy your summer!

miss you tons,always.

xx