Saturday 12 July 2008

Lost in Annabelle

Although the recent summer climate no longer recalls us the fact that the rainy season isn't officially over yet, today's photos are all about hydrangea, the most precious gift of Japanese rainy season.

My mom and I went to see hydrangea festival at neighbouring botanical garden.


















It was quite overwhelming to see so many of them altogether. Almost like hydrangea carpet!

And more...






I have no need for referring to their beauty, don't I? Pictures do speak for themselves.








Resting...:).


Exams/report pressures are getting intense, and project from my firm is also bothering me a lot now. (By the way, does anyone agree that facebook is a terrible killer during exam period? I tend to get so distracted from it especially when I have to study for exams.... it should have been created for procrastination, yes!)

But after 3 more heavy weeks, my 2008 summer adventure is ready to begin!


Early summer greetings, everyone!

8 comments:

I♡ Kent said...

キレイなアジサイ!!
元気そうでよかったわん♡
i hope to see u soon!
have a nice weekend.

naokent

Anonymous said...

oh my tops! lol cute!

Paul said...

Hi from Holland!
I especially like picture #6 (but they are all beautiful, of course). By the way, I had my little laptop speakers cranked to the max, so 'Just Like A Star' from Corrine Bailey Rae came into our living room loud and clear. At 00:17, that is. :-)
Great song - if you play it quietly at night! Ha ha

Mihiro said...

To Naoko:
heyy my sweetie!
i'm good yes:) just a bit stressed out from exam prep and reports at the moment. what about you? hope all is well. see you soon!

To misha:
hehehe yes i love it<3 thanks ne:)

To Paul:
Dank u! hi from japan too!
i loved the colour of that flower. very unique, isn't it?;)

so sorry for scaring you with my little audio player;P. and yes, please make sure you turn down the volume of your speaker next time you visit here;).

thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

Love it , interesting blog you have, and i like * just like a star * so much!! Ganbatte ne!!Ja!

Lone QL Chu said...

Love it , interesting blog you have, and i like * just like a star * so much!! Ganbatte ne!!Ja!

Anonymous said...

今日は!!
スペインのダビドです!
VERVEから貴方の部ログに来た。
初めまして!僕は奈良県に住んでいるけどよく大阪遊びに行く。
もし大阪に来たら連絡してね!!
気をつけてね!!

Mihiro said...

To lone:
tahnk you! i love the song too!

To david:
初めまして!コメントどうもありがとう!
you have a very interesting blog with beautiful photos!