Sunday 27 January 2008

breather


So it is Sunday again after another frantic week for excavating my future.

I was in Tokyo at the beginning of the week, meeting some professionals to dig down their vocations. Indeed the session was awe-inspiring, and seeing other zealous students had also given me a huge stimulation to carry on this baffling job-hunting process.

Because of this current craziness I didn't notice that it's been already two months since I came home (...and I was even more hopeless enough to have forgotten my best friend's birthday!).

It's a farfetched fact that one's life can dramatically change during such a short period. I sometimes wonder if I was really in Melbourne,where all my friends and boyfriend lived within 30 seconds reach, and where I spent countless nights drugging myself with writing a paper.

I hate sticking to the past, but from time to time, I can't help looking back just for a pause. So then, I can start clawing my way again.

Tomorrow: another career convention in Osaka!


3 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

誕生日のこと気にしないでね笑

そうそうこないだ会社から連絡があって、もしかしたら3月から研修が始まっちゃうかもしれんから、そうなるとなかなか会われへんくなると思うし、よかったら2月中、あいてるときにまたスパイスしない?

また時間あったら教えて♪ご飯organizeします!

Mihiro said...

OK OK!じゃあ2月中に最後のスパイス開催しよう^^1年生のときから続いたスパイスもこれが最後だなんて寂しいね!Time flies!最終回はどこのお店がいいかな・・・?
^^
hope to catch up with you soooon! *hug*