Monday 31 December 2007

Annus mirabilis


2007 is almost completing its voyage and another brand-new year is about to embark on a long bumpy journey.


I must say that 2007 marked something momentous on my life; 9 and half months in Melbourne opened up a new prospect for my forthcoming future, and if any, I learned so much about myself.

It was also a year brimmed with a lot of new encounters and partings. Sorrows of goodbye were always unbearable, but those pains also told me an infinity of each friendship. ( Btw my last tear of the year was poured onto The Bridges of Madison Country...the movie was absolute legend!)


Hope the upcoming year is also full of joy, cheer and loves and I'm wishing everyone a happy new year from Japan!


Love for everybody and everything which made my incredible 2007,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so, we just learnt you could speak Latin too, kyouyou nante ne, wow! "Annus mirabilis" to you, in return! Really glad to have gotten to know you shortly last year, and to hear despite the goodbyes and the tough academic life in Melbourne you went through, you had such a wonderful and rich year! Therefore, the only thing left to tell you is "May 2008 brings you as much as happy fortunes as 2007: Graduate and keep enjoying life like you've been doing"! ++

Mihiro said...

thanks chris:)hahaha i was just looking for unsual word for the title and luckily bumped into that word which perfectly describes my marvelous year:). pls do not talk to me in Latin yet, okay?;P
i also wish you a fantastic 2008 and hope the year brings you everything that you deserve!
love,