Saturday 10 September 2011

*******

wall painting4-2

Travelling is my most passion. I'd always love to pursuit something which hasn't discovered yet in my life. Like we never truly understand how warm the inside of your house is in winter unless you experience the snowstorm outside, one can only learn his/her true-self by crossing the unknown. So I keep travelling, and that is why I don't hesitate to set my foot into the country where I have to muster out 10 times of my normal energy just to get on to the right train.

India wasn't always kind to me this time either. The journey was all about wandering away from my initial itinerary. From some point, however, I've started embracing what was happening in front of me instead of trying to fix it all.

An Indian friend often referred to the word without any doubt.
" You know, it's karma, destiny."



No comments: