Friday 12 December 2008

"And you're still here, waiting here, to catch me if I fall"

Forgive me lovelies. I can't believe myself having been so slack on blogging lately. Things have just been really busy around here and the past few weeks have honestly flown by in a twinkle. This weekend will also be spent in Kyoto for annual debate competition from my seminar class but after this major task I hope I'll eventually be able to burst into the mood of Noel and Christmas greetings.

*
Photos are from last month with my regular Mr/ Ms favorite line-ups this time in Kita-Shinchi,Umeda.


Natsuko and Micchan who always shows up with the nicest T-shirt I've ever seen. By the way Natsuko and I are anticipating the most girlish Christmas Eve together this year. Wanna join, anyone?;)

...just for this moment, appetite won over the conversation.


Naoko. Adorable, as always.


4 carefree laughs and jaunty steps. They naively coloured the blank sky of Umeda business district on that night.


I need a hug too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

feels like it is been soooo long ago. I miss you ladys all the time. GIRLS plus ONE!!

Mihiro said...

micchan:D

here're finally the photos you've been waited for! i'm extremely sorry for the delay...

same here, i miss girls plus ONE;). where have you been hiding? hope your thesis isn't bothering you much.

we shall meet up again soon. miss you Mr incredible:).

xx

Anonymous said...

such a warm atmosphere ♥

Mihiro said...

it was!:D