Saturday 11 October 2008

October Vibrancy


So now I'm back to classes after too long summer holiday and already winded by 5 hours of train trip between home and university. To make matters worse lack of my autumn wardrobe is adding an extra hour before my routine haste to the bus stop in the morning. However I'm after all feeling much more vividness in life with going to classes; I think we often start missing some academic dose when the life is getting too vacationed. I go to uni 3 days and work 4 days a week this semester and this will continue until March.

I'm so sorry for the recent lack of posts. I hardly had time neither to blog nor get some photography inspirations since uni started but I'll soon get back to blogging habit once this back-to- school fever is settled.

...Oh and yes, I've got a ticket for Priscilla Ahn concert at Billbord Osaka next month! Super, super excited.

Autumn love for everyone,

No comments: