Monday 1 September 2008

you forever a chica

So September has begun and I'm still far behind in updating with a bundle of photos from August. Meanwhile I'm at last getting my butt off to a new part time work this weekend and yes sir I'm ready to dedicate my whole September for it; so before I'll be estranged from blog sphere, I'm going to post a few more entries from my splendorous August. So please stay tuned ladies and gents...

It was almost 2 weeks ago when Naoko, Akiko and I got all together. Despite how diverse each one's life has turned out today since high school, we are still connected like you wouldn't believe and have more fun together than you could ever imagine.








Akiko, always one of the kindest souls I've ever met.









Our early evening began with glasses of grapefruit juice and they kept us going through the whole night. You see, 7 years of friendship doesn't even need a cocktail boost to talk their little hearts out:).

...and here's my dearest birthday-girl. Happy (super-belated) birthday my babe! Every time I see you, you are growing more and more as a mother, a woman and as yourself. I am so proud to have you as my best friend.

Lotsa Kiss from miffy:)

2 comments:

I♡ Kent said...

First, Thank u so much and i'm proud of being one of your best friends, too.
you know, after we graduated our high school, i have never lived abroad so i sometimes feel that i am becoming a little conservative. But you and Akiko always let me know a lot of new and fresh ideas (through your expeiences living overseas)about how to live one's life happily.
I'm always impressed by your independent way of thinking and accountability for what u r doing, and of course, the sense of taking pics!

I look forward to seeing u soon and see you at the coming girls' night around your b-day.

love,

Naoko mamma

Mihiro said...

hi darling!
so sorry for taking some time to post up the pics from your birthday dinner but finally there they are:D

as you said we may live in totally different life path but that's one of the great things in our friendship. we can always complement what the other do not have, yes? *hug*

you are very very very much loved, my brave, smart and beautiful friend!;)

see you soon!

xxx