Sunday 15 June 2008

Jane Austen, coffee and best companion

...Sorry for the long hiatus, everyone! It has been another jam packed long week without much time to write. A row of interviews and 5 hours of trip between home and university has been totally annihilating my body; I slept till 1pm today.

I however managed to indulge myself in the mid of the week, and went to see The Jane Austen's Book Club, which I've been longing to watch ( foreign movies always come out late in Japan!) . The movie was superb, and now I've started to read Sense and Sensibility in English(I read Pride and Prejudice, but it was in Japanese). In fact I still have trouble reading English classics, but I found Austen's novels relatively easier than other classic literature. Anyways, I'm loving it so far!


Okay, I post up pictures from last Sunday, afternoon tea in Umeda with Naoko.





I had Saigon Coffee (Vietnamese style coffee) for the first time; it was a simple concoction of strong coffee and sweetened condensed milk, poured over the ice. Such an irresistible summer creation!




...and not to forget, my princess charming :). She's always an absolute doll.

3 hours of sincere conversation gave me a dose of energy to keep me going for the week. Thanks my dear!

So, tonight I'm giving another dose of energy for brand-new week with Jane Austen and a stock of Desperate Housewives;).

Hope you also had a refreshing weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

みひろちゃん、あなたのprincess dollです笑

ほんと楽しかったね!
私のほうもいっぱい話聞いてもらって、
ほんと楽しい昼下がりやったよー☆


ps. "realize"のpostの写真ステキすぎて
   今携帯の待ち受けやねん笑

Mihiro said...

アップデートが遅くなってごめんね!

本当いつも楽しい時間をありがとう^^また近いうちにcoffee breakしようね

あと写真待ち受けにしてくれて嬉しい<3<3gracias<3!!

お仕事頑張れ~^^

You will always be... said...

can be friends? joey here from sendai ! nice to meet ya^^

Mihiro said...

nice to meet you too and glad to have a new visitor:D
i've never been to Sendai but it must be a really nice place since i heard lots of foreign people fall in love with that city!